Interested in having Mill River beer on tap at your home bar?
We offer dock sales of our Long Road Home, Divine Proportions, Pour George Pilsner, MRB IPA, and Deep Rapture Stout. Please see price list and information below:
Style of Beer Price (Log)
Divine Proportions Wheat Ale $75
Pour George Pilsner $75
Maple City Amber Ale $75
Spring Into Summer Blackberry Rhubarb Wheat Ale $80
*Please see beer menu for full descriptions.
Here are some FAQs regarding dock sales
HOW DO I RESERVE A KEG?
- To reserve a keg, we ask for 24hr advance notice with a $30 deposit. Email the request to Jenn at email@example.com, specifying the style of beer and date of pick up. We currently have logs available (5 gallon keg).
CAN I PICK UP A KEG WITHOUT A RESERVATION?
- No. All kegs must be ordered 24hrs in advance.
I DON’T HAVE A KEGERATOR AT HOME. CAN YOU RENT ME EQUIPMENT FOR TAPPING THE KEG?
- No. We do not currently provide any home draft equipment. This means, no party pumps, ice buckets, CO2 or jockey boxes. In the future this may change, but for now the only thing that we sell is a keg full of beer.
WILL YOU FILL MY EMPTY KEG?
- Folks with Sankey-style kegs can drop them off, have them cleaned ($15 surcharge), and then filled. We will offer a 24hr turn around time on cleaning/fills. We do not clean or fill Cornelius kegs.
WHAT BEERS DO YOU HAVE AVAILABLE?
- Our selection will be growing in the near future. Please email Jenn (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about specific style availability.
DO YOU CHARGE A DEPOSIT? HOW LONG IS THE DEPOSIT GOOD FOR?
- We charge a $30 deposit on all of our kegs, regardless of size. The deposit is forfeit three months to the day after the purchase. So, for a keg purchased on March 20 the deposit may be claimed through the end of business on June 20. At midnight on June 21 the deposit is forfeited.
If you have any further questions about kegs to go, please email Jenn Quilliam at email@example.com.